1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB most expensive gun for sale here

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by coyote268, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coyote268

coyote268 TS Member

I am very rich. After a week of keeping track of all my inheritance and business deals offered me from Nigeria and Great Brittan I now am $131,000,000.00 richer. I think I will also build my own trap range on the big ranch I am going to buy. I also had the opportunity of a discrete encounter with a Nigerian Princess who assured me she was beautiful and fantastic in bed. Isn't it amazing what you can accomplish when when you have nothing else to do.
    Dan

2. branwheat007

branwheat007 TS Member

I've got an old rusty side by side. It's an antque so its worth at least 2 millon. Let me know if we have a deal. Just send a check for 5 million and I will return the rest back to you. Brandon

3. coyote268

coyote268 TS Member

Brandon, you by some chanch wouldn't know the beautiful Nigerian Princess that I mentioned. She also had a some what simular type of deal on some old confederate dollars. Dan

4. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Dan,

When you get the $$ and the gun, I'd like to buy the gun at 2X what you pay for it. Send 1/2 of what I overpay to my associate in Libya, you keep the rest as your "fee." In order to complete this transaction, I need your name and address, your bank name and address, routing number and account number. All this information will be kept in the strictest of confidence, I can assure you, my friend.

Post it here for everyone to see, so that if I misuse it, it will be known.

Yours in Christ, Allah, or Vishnu, your preference,

Boo Boo

5. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Sportshot, NEVER deposit one of those checks. Here is what can happen

By now, you’ve probably heard the story of the San Francisco man who was arrested and jailed when he tried to verify the validity of a check at Bank of America branch.

Matthew Shinnick, who spent about $14,000 in legal fees to clear his name. It all started when Shinnick posted two bicycles for sale on Cragislist and received a check from a man for more than the cost of the bicycles.

He went into a BOA branch to see if the check was legitimate and verify that there was money in the person’s account. The check was drawn on a BOA account. The teller told him it was a valid account, so he cashed the check. At that point, BOA employees called police and Shinnick was arrested on fraud charges because the check was actually fraudulent. Matthew had no idea that the real criminal had used the name of a legitimate company to fake a check. So, Matthew sat in the bank branch for hours while police figured out what to do with him.

Then, they took him to jail where he spent the night. Once he got out and a judge let him go, he had to clear his name legally so the arrest would not come back to haunt him. He had to hire attorneys to do this and it cost him nearly $14,000. He then went to Bank of America and asked that the bank cover his fees because it was the bank’s error. But BOA turned him down. This kind of treatment sends the message that banks only care about their bottom line, not about their customers.

6. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Dearest fiend, this is a aktual ofer to do busines. My family has billiuns of U.S. dolars in Nigerian akounts but bekause of the turmoil, we can not get it out of the country via the normal ways. As such, I will make offer to you and you alone to purchase the ranch you speak of, pay for the before mentioned tap fields to be builded, AND supply you with the gun of youre dreams and a lifetim suply of shotgun cartridges, AND let you make marriage to my beautifus cousin, the princess of Nubia for only $120,000,000.00. Now today and today onley, I will be sending you a check for $240,000,000.00 in the form of a cheque drawn on the akount of any kompany you wish and you kan send me back in certified funds or wire transfer the ramainder.

Youres in fiendship and bidnes, Mohamad Akim Jabar

7. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

In my world Dan you would still be one of those from the other side of the tracks but living in a home without any wheels on it since they have dryrotted over time and fallen off the rims.

In my world of luxury I earn that much before I even wake up in the afternoon to my master suite maid handing me a custom made 39" unsingle with custom loaded factory Remington STS shells retrieved from the tractor trailer parked in my garage before I step into the rumpass room to shoot a target at 37yd handicap trap on my private indoor range ... ah your dreamworld life is lower than the life of my gardeners life when comparing it compared to my dreamworld.

If you will excuse me now I have to go now and have my Gunwench go fetch me another new clean shotgun ... I think I am going to shoot another target.

8. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I have a legitimate offer for your most expensive gun. You send me your gun and tell me what you want it to look like and a I'll get right on It. Were going to use the finest engravers in the world to inlay and engrave 12 Troy ounces of .999 fine gold. The gold is for balance and is required for recoil reduction. Next I will be sending it off to Zurich Switzerland to have 100 carats of VVS 1 clarity colorless diamonds. For the mid and front beads we will use emerald and ruby. Your name will appear on the rib in platinum. I will stock it with a piece of circasian that I have been saving for over 30 years. I got the wood from Flag's and it is stamped on the blank FROM THE LAND OF ALLEIGH! So I know it's the real stuff. 22 through 48 LPI checkering in any pattern of your choice. All internal parts will be replaced with Titanium parts and nitride. The springs will be replaced with the finest springs available and all coil springs will be wound to never take a set. Of course no choke tubes different barrels for each choke restriction you require. We expect that this gun will rival anything ever produced. Our auction projections for such a work of art will be in excess of 10,000,000.00

Please send your deposit of 1,000,000.00 dollars US. Since this project will take thousands upon thousands of man hours to produce Don't Call us. We'll call you when were through. In 10 years or so. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason what so ever you are not satisfied with the finished product we will gladly refund your initial deposit.

Boy was that fun! Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

most expensive trap guns

onley most expensive shotgun