1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB/ mossberg 500 barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by docjonsn, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. docjonsn

docjonsn TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a Mossberg 500 barrel. I got some long guns from Uncle
    and he cut down the barrel on the Mossberg too short (realy bad cut job)
    thanks
    Pete

2. 682LINY

682LINY Member

0   0   0

I may have a fixed choke spare in the basement,,,,will check

3. shaner

shaner Member

0   0   0

IVE GOT A 28IN MOSSBERG 500 BARREL WITH THE POLY CHOKE ON IT, IF YUR INTERESTED IN IT? 50 BUCKS DELIVERED

4. 682LINY

682LINY Member

0   0   0

I have a 28 in fixed mod choke,,,where are you located?,,,make offer,,,,I also have 28 in with choke tubes,,,I am keeping one or the other,,,,old mossy is my bedroom gun,,,,but want to keep one bird barrel,,,,can always be a loner gun

5. docjonsn

docjonsn TS Member

0   0   0

I am in the San Francisco bay area 94541 zip code
    dont realy care witch barrel I have 8 other 12 gage shotguns all are beter then the mossberg my bedroom gun is an 870 and my trap gun is a beretta silver pigon.
    what do you want for the barrel? is 25 enough?
    thanks Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.