1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Mossberg 410

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by joe kuhn, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Any chance somebody has for sale the small Mossberg 410 pump for kids? This would be the smallest version. There's a larger one for an older kid, but it's too big.

Johnny spotted one at Gander and he's dead set on it. I have no dilusions about this being anything but a temporary starter gun. Something to get him trained up on safety wise, both eyes open and on target, shoot the gun...Maybe he breaks a few targets. Then we go on to something that will break targets if his interest persists.

The stock is a mere 12 inches LOP, the barrel just 20 inches, which is perfect for Johnny. He's thin and only 9 years old. He's interested, it's time to start. The 20 ga with an inch longer stock is too big.

After this, I have plans for some 3/4 oz 12 ga loads for him in a gun that is yet to be determined. He'll surely grow some before next spring.

Thanks, Joe.

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Joe,
    Which one are you looking for? The MB 500 Bantam 24" syn stock or the MB 505 Youth with 20" barrel and wood stock. Either one would cost $249.00 plus $10.00 shipping to your FFL.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

The 505. Thanks Mike. I'm anticipating this will see very short term use, so I hesitate to buy something new.

4. kolar12

kolar12 Member

I have a Mossberg .410 O/U for sale. Nice gun. $450. Located in Wisconsin. Box, papers and a barrel weight.

5. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hey,

I got a pump for sale, used.

Give me a call,

Jim

405-408-6525

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.