1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Morgan adjustable recoil butt plate and pad

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by baldeagle, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baldeagle

baldeagle TS Member

0   0   0

Anyone have a Morgan curved or straight recoil plate and pad for sale. Prefer aluminum but would consider plastic. Want it for my K-32. I have access to a machine shop forfitting.

2. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

I TRIED TO EMAIL BUT YOUR BOX IS FULL. I HAVE A NEW ONE WITH STRAIGHT PAD. ALUMINUM. XXLUGNUTZ426@AOL.COMXX LEAVE OFF THE XX'S

3. TD1958

TD1958 Member

0   0   0

Hi, Ihave a new one minus the box that is curved.If you want $25.00 and I will ship. Email me and let me know.Thank You Tim Dearth

4. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Better get the metal one.. the plastic is ok if you dont angle the butt pad to fit your shoulder pocket. Will not stay in place.

5. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Go with the Jones Stock Adjuster. It's a much cleaner unit when fitted and installed than the ugly Morgan.

The Jones will allow youto install any pad you wish. With the Morgan, you're pretty much stuck with the two pads that come with it.

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.