1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Model 50 28" Vent Rib barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by WS-1, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

0   0   0

I want to buy a Win Model-50 28" Modified choke round post vent rib barrel in 95%+ condition. Thank you. Kit Thomas

2. romie

romie Active Member

0   0   0

WTB Model 50 28

I have a friend looking for one but not in fine condition.I think he has a full and was wanting a mod but not in 95% condition if you run accross one.This guy is cheap.

3. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

WTB Model 50 28

If and when you find one, they usually want almost as much as the complete gun costs. There is a website for a shop that sells just gun barrels. It has been posted here several times. They had one that they want $399 for. Probably still have it.

4. SC trapshooter

SC trapshooter Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

WTB Model 50 28

Have a 28" mod. rectangular post vent rib barrel, with mid bead for $225.00 or a 28" round post vent rib barrel, drilled for mid post but bead is missing for $250.00 Now here's a deal for you, you get both barrels with a model 50 trap for $475.00. Let me describe the 50, it shoots, no problem but the stock is 13 3/4" LOP with a 1/2" spacer and the original red Win. pad and has a glue mark on the comb where a pad was glued on. The fore end has a crack that has been repaired. The receiver has a 1 1/4" crack behind the bolt handle slot that has been drilled for a stop. Figure $25.00 for Fed Ex to the lower 48.
    Jim Faber fabe7445@bellsouth.net

5. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

0   0   0

WTB Model 50 28

Gentlemen:
    Thanks very much for the leads and the choices but so far I haven't had any luck.

6. GR Eubanks

GR Eubanks Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

WTB Model 50 28

WS-1 check your private messager
    Thanks Roger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

win model 50 vent rib for sale