1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Model 12

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by tsosin, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsosin

tsosin TS Member

0   0   0

Feeling nostalgic and want a model 12 to play with. Wood is as important as the condition of the gun. Please let me know if you've got one in the closet that your done playing with. Y or Not, mid monte carlo or field, original vetilated rib, and matching numbers. Price depends on the condition of the gun.

2. tsosin

tsosin TS Member

0   0   0

I forgot to mention, 12 ga only.

3. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have a 99% Pigeon grade Y model, 12 gauge, trap model. Last year made.

Also, a 1962 Pigeon grade Trap model in 98% condition.

Both will increase in value, as time goes on.

Please email if interested.

Regards,

Dave

4. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

PM alf99 as he has a beauty for sale unless gone! Tom Rhoads

5. tbuster

tbuster Member

0   0   0

I saw a new in the box DU Model 12 12gauge Y at a place called T&T Guns and Ammo in Gillette, Wy. Wood is excellent and the box is kind of ratty but a beautiful gun. I think $1600 was the asking price. There phone number is 307-682-5283. Ask for Allen. He is the owner of the business and the gun is on consignment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.