1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Model 12 Parts

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Chango2, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Like to find a "cache" of Model 12, 12 gauge parts. Need barrel ring, bolt, firing pin, magazine tube, trigger group or trigger group parts. Need serviceable parts; prefer to buy a lot...have a Model 12 that has sentimental value and I'd like to shoot (grandpa's) gun again. Gun was a built up trapgun that was shot and shot and shot and shot...

Thanks,

David

2. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

0   0   0

Ill second Wrights.

I bought some model 12 parts from a well known supplier and what they sent me looked like floor sweepings.

Also, some parts just dont fit right in, they have to be fit to work correctly.

You might want to use some of the talented smiths on this site.

Regards....Gerald

3. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

0   0   0

If you do not know how to fit parts dont try. all parts on a 12 do NOT interchange. The old ones were more handfitted. The trigger group especialy

4. neo

neo Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

private msg sent. neo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.