1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTB mod. 12 take down trap barrel, Simmons OK

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by gyrine, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for the above. PM gyrine
  2. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

3. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

still looking
  4. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a mdl 12 Barrel 30 Herb Orre choked has some spots on it from sitting around for a bit ,its ribbed but really not sure who's ribb ...It comes with a barrel extention already on it ...Let me know
    Im in the Chicago area. Chuck
  5. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

Still looking
  6. hkdfrlife

hkdfrlife Member

0   0   0

I am also looking for a Model 12 trap barrel. If you could send me additional info on the barrel you mentioned in the above post, it would be greatly appreciated. I tried to send to the email address listed in your post, but it won't go through. Thanks, Dale Roach
  7. EuroJoe

EuroJoe Active Member

0   0   0

Don't be afraid of dealing with Chuck in Chicago, he's a solid guy!
  8. hkdfrlife

hkdfrlife Member

0   0   0

Do you have a contact point for Chuck in Chicago, I can't seem to trach him at his listed e-mail address
  9. hkdfrlife

hkdfrlife Member

0   0   0

The email address that Chuck has listed on his post keeps coming back as an invalid address. If anyone knows how to reach him please let me know Thanks, Dale Roach
  10. spritc

spritc Active Member

0   0   0

You might try dropping the X's
  11. EuroJoe

EuroJoe Active Member

0   0   0

drop the x's, we e-mail back and forth all the time at that address: mist1245@aol.com
  12. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 TS Member

0   0   0

Sorry for any problems in address but it stops the scamers from getting in the door...As for the barrel GYRINE had first call on it and it left the door about an hour ago If the Man has second thoughts about it an returns it to me I'll contact all interested, But if I dig around I have one or two more PLAIN barrels ... Thx Joe for the props ...Luck to all and get out and VOTE Save your Freedom...Chuck
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.