1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb mod 12 butt stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by striper, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. striper

striper Member

Have a pigeon grade with so so wood that I would like to replace. This is a keeper gun with deep engraving so the fact that it is not original will not bother me.Suggestions please.

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I have two sets of Mod 12 trap wood for sale, they are not pigeon grade wood. Standard grade trap. They have been packed away for some time so I truly don't remember if either is a montecarlo type stock. If your interested reply to the thread i check the site most days.

3. Hoot

Hoot TS Member

Bruce, I don't mean to hijack Striper's thread, but I am looking for Model 12 Trap wood set. Please let me know what you have available and the pricing. Please respond directly to my email. Thanks, Hoot

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Bruce, If you have a set w/ the single checkered diamond on the bottom of the forend, I'd be interested if striper is not. Drop the xxx

5. striper

striper Member

If you can take pics of both sets I would be very interested. Prices of both . Thanks Striper

6. Timbob44

Timbob44 Member

There is a bunch listed on E-bay right now. Thanks, Tim

7. tbuster

tbuster Member

There used to be a place in Rapid City, South Dakota, called Jack First Guns. I know they are no longer in the retail gun business but they were still doing gun repair. They used to have a lot of Mod 12 replacement wood but I am not sure if any of it was pigeon grade. If you haven't found anything, you might check with them. I don't have a number but you should be able to look it up under qwestdex.com.

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Gentelman, I will work on getting pictures to you in the very near future. I am recovering for shoulder replacement surgery a week ago. So thing are a bit of a struggle to open boxex and take pic's my wife will help me on this on the 1st or 2nd of January. I will contact you directly then by email.
    Regrads
    Bruce

9. cbat

cbat Member

This guy has been making stocks for me and does excellent work at a fair price. He has field grade to XXXX wood, does the checkering by hand and great finishes as well.

His name is Frank Vallone and his website is:

http://www.sycamorehilldesigns.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.