1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Micro-BT 99

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by BL, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BL

BL Member

0   0   0

Looking for Micro BT-99 for friends granddaughter. Send e-mail with details and we will contact you. Thanks!!

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

This is a micro wiht a gracoil and I recommend it. Buy it and do not look back. Wants $1350 I think. Mash the link above.This is not my gun. Just helping ot sell it. But it has my specific approvla a s wise purchase.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

BT99 Plus. 2 for sale

Well, find the link in the f/s threads and look it up yourself. My computer skills are poor this AM I'll send yo the link on your email

4. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

bl- you have a pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.