1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB metalic reloading equipment

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by shot410ga, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I just got into F-class long range shooting (6mm normaBR). So, I'm looking to set up for metalic reloading. What have you got to sell, as I have nothing. I would be interested in a Forrester co-axe press and items of simalar quality. Send a personal E-mail with item and price.

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If you are going to get into long range shooting, learn how to reload with a abhor press and L.E. Wilson dies.

You'll be able to take everything to the range and reload and work up loads at the same time.

Just my 2 cents.

Works great at home also, you never have to bolt anything down on a bench!

3. shot410ga

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Come on you guys----There must be lots of equipment out there, no longer in use. I would be interested in a whole system. Someone that has not reloaded in a couple of years, has good stuff (RCBS, Redding, Lyman, etc.) and would like to get it off the bench, send me a note.

4. darr

darr Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have 2 Dillon Square deals for sell.Unfortunately you can only load pistol on them.I have a gracy trimmer and RCBS powder measure with stand, and a couple of Redding scales if you are interested.

5. darr

darr Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I also have lots of match bullets and brass.What caliber are you shooting?

Darr

6. Duck

Duck Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

timberfaller,

More please, I've never heard of either one?.

7. shot410ga

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

darr, I'm shooting 6mm NormaBR. What have you got?

8. rebelace

rebelace TS Member

0   0   0

hey dar send me pics im interested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.