1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

-WTB- MEC Progressive Reloader

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Pull-it!, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pull-it!

Pull-it! Member

0   0   0

Am looking for a MEC progressive reloader to reload some shells for some youth shooters on our local trap shooting team. I am currently loading with a MEC Size Master & a MEC jr. I am wanting to step upto somthing that will crank out a few more shells per hour. These two kids can really go through the shells.
    Keep in mind I need the best bang for the buck! Two kids shooting 450 - 600 shells per week plus entry fees to their tournaments most of which come out of dads pocket I need to stay on a budget please!

2. shark1

shark1 Member

0   0   0

I am going to be selling a 9000g which was rebuilt by mec in Feb. I just purchased a Spolar. Call me (757) 894-0527. Mike Sharkey, DC

3. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Am Re-listing this MEC Grabber 762R. Previous deal fell through. $175.00 DELIVERED to the lower 48. Good, solid working condition but used. Replaced it with a hydraulic model because my kids grew up. LOL

I can send photos if you're interested.

Thanks for looking.

Bob

4. RJ

RJ TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 15 year old and an 8 year old. Both Grand children. They pretty much know the in's and outs of reloading and they assist me in doing so. I have a 20 guage MEC Progressive and a 20 gauage LEE Load All. The youngest uses both. The 15 year old she uses the MEC 12 and the 12 Guage Lee Load aII. 20 guage and one in 12 guage, Both of the Lee Load All's load just as nice as the MEC does. Both of the youngans shoot about as much as yours. I load my own when they are not here. They all load pretty much on there own so one person does not have the burden of doing everything and the other just get the glory of the shoot. YES, Im always in the room when they are loading and monatouring there reloadsading. I started teaching the 15 year old when she was 6. I started a littel later with the 8 year old. He started when he was 7. But he started on the LEE Load Alls. She started on the MEC 20 Guage. I work with them and teach them the in's and outs of these guys. Showed them what to look for on the empties before they are loaded and what to look for after they are loaded. You won't have to work as hard, except keeping an eye on em. MY .02 Cents. (Rich.inaz.)

5. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Teach those kids to load their own shells on a simple single stage loader.
    Kids today have it too easy.... I loaded my own shells and mowed yards,shelled corn,baled hay etc... to finance my loading and shooting.
    You learn that nothing is free and wether or not you really want to shoot because you had to work for it.
    Make sure that they wear saftey glasses and give them some occasional supervision and I bet it would suprise you how well they do.

6. loop02

loop02 Member

0   0   0

I have a 9000G used 6 months for $350.00. I bought an Automate with a 9000GN. Also have several grabbers. Photos on request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.