1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Mec powder bushings

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Looking for powder bushings. 28-38 Anyone got some they are no longer useing.

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

With a range like that you might consider a Universal Charge Bar and a Bob Dodd tutorial. Doubtful any trapshooter has anything above a 33.

Good luck.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I have a uni bar for my normal loadings. I have set up a few other loaders for trial loads and 20g I will also be trying some steel loads as soon as club OKs the use of steel shot. Which reminnds me could also use a Roller Cam for a progressive universal charge bar. I plan on trying different powders and different loadings. I find it easier to use the bushings in my 600s than a bar. Once I have a load I may try in volume I will set the loader with the unibar to crank some out. I sold my first loader with all the bushings ect ect to buy my 650 12g and 20g. I now have 3 600s 1 20g versamec, 1 is for steel,3" and trial loads.

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I can get you all of them. Give a shout!

Matt - Woodson Enterprises
    (270) 804-5454

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.