1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Mec JR 28 guage

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by s100whunt, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s100whunt

s100whunt TS Member

want to buy a 28 guage loader mec or ?

2. esetter

esetter Active Member

I have a very nice mec 650 that I will be selling if you are interested. It is pretty much like new and is set up and loading right now. I just came across a grabber or I wouldn't be selling it. Contact me if interested. $125 plus shipping. Gerry

3. BustClays

BustClays Member

You have mail on a 600 JR.
    bustclays

4. BustClays

BustClays Member

I sent mail to the wrong guy. Sorry Gerry.

I have a 600 jr for sale. $85 shipped in Cont. USA.

I will send pix to your email if you send a message to mine. I am taking it to a swap meet on Sunday so let me know ASAP if interested.

bustclays

5. esetter

esetter Active Member

Not a problem. I do have a 28GA Mec 650 for sale as soon as my Grabber gets here. Loader is like new and loads a great shell. It is set up and ready to go for $125 plus shipping.

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Jusr rember to get an aftermarket Supersizer if you buy the 650 as it has no sizing station!! I load 28's on a 650 and have an afyter market stand alone superzier. It is a must have if you buy other peoples emptys and lets face it.... Nobody is going to turn down 28ga cases that sombody gives you and without a sizer the 650 is useless... Jeff

7. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

I have a MEC 600 Jr. in 28ga still in the box, never opened. It belonged to a friend's brother that passed away. It is for sale for $85 plus shipping.
    You can calculate the shipping cost by going the the USPS web site. The box weighs 15 lbs, 8 oz. and measures 9x17x22 inches. Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.