1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB MEC JR 12 ga loader

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I'm looking for a good used MEC JR 12ga loader so I can teach my nephew how to reload. I really don't want to start him out on my progressive's.

ec90t

2. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

Where are you.

3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Check out eBay item # 250246836646. You won't find a better one!!

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Shady,

I live in central Indiana.

ec90t

5. Dr. Honk

Dr. Honk Member

ec90t

I have one that I can sell to you for $60.00 + shipping from 12866

Dr. Honk

6. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

Not sure is this is what you are looking for, it is like new, no scratches or wear any wear on it, I bought it at a garage sale as it sits and have never even bolted it to a bench. I always though I would rob parts from it to fit my 650 in the future, but have since then upgraded to a 366 and never looked back.

It has a universal charge bar but I could come up with some other bars if you would prefer.

As it sits ready to load whatever you can think of I would take $50 including shipping.

Let me know what you think,
    Mr. Mark

<a href="http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s312/numberonemrmark/?action=view&current=DCP_1512.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s312/numberonemrmark/?action=view&current=DCP_1513.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

7. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Thanks for the offers Lurker, Honk, and Mark (Kinda sounds like a law firm of some sorts Lol.).

I'll find the right deal when it comes along (Mr. Mark if yours was a Mark 5 we'd have done some business).

ec90t

8. GIV1911

GIV1911 TS Member

Eric give me a call I've got one Bryan

9. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Will do Bryan!

Are you shooting at JD's this weekend?

ec90t

10. Hatshooter

Hatshooter TS Member

e-mail sent

11. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

Incidentally, I had two of these reloaders, one in 12 and one in 20, I just packaged them up and shipped them out to another TS member that saw the post, Both of them for $80 and that included shipping, I can't imagine a better deal.

Mr. Mark

If anybody is interested I have a 650 I would sell for $100.

12. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Numnuts,

Yes I am cheap thank you very much! I only paid $25 for my 20ga Mark 5. I have about $500 in my two 9000's. I buy things for a good price and when I sell them I do for an equally good price. That's just the way I am.

Mr Mark,

$80.00 for both shipped was a good deal, but that's not what you offered me!

ec90t

13. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

ec90t,

If you lived near Wichita, Kansas I would have given you one. GOOD LUCK

14. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Shady,

Thanks for the offer. If you just want to give it away, donate it to one of the SCTP kids in your area that could use it.

Numnuts,

The Mark 5 is the latest design of the standard single stage Mec reloader. Not all the parts will interchange with each other. Just go to Mec's website and see the differences for yourself.

ec90t

15. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

Just to let you know ec90t................I have a big habit of sweetening up the deals if anybody actually is intersted in PURCHASING anything. When I was asked about the 600, (BY SOMEONE WANTING TO BUY IT), I also mentioned I had another one I would let go even cheaper. Maybe you should follow up leads on your thread.

The purpose of posting on here is to make connections to find what you need. If you are just going to bash everybody that posts on your thread then good luck ever finding what you need.

MR. MARK

16. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Sorry for the misunderstanding Mr Mark. I wasn't trying to bash anyone's threads or posts. I knew what I wanted and managed to find it in my own back yd. Funny how things work out that away.

Thanks for all the offers guys! I managed to find one right down the road from the house.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.