1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB MEC GRABBER

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by JACK, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stog. $150 wiht two bars and 4 powder bushings. Have 3/4, 7/8, 1, and 1-1/8.
    Selection of powder bushings. From light to heavy bolume. $150 and shipping. I have orig box and nemerous MEC manuals and such. Have a complete adj bar for another $15.

Above you see my winter loads of Top Gun, Estates, anda few GM left over from something. Adn the STS are my summer hcp loads from multifired STS. Those are Claybuster 12s3 wads. Loads good. Just produced those winter loads last nite.

Jack

Stogie. You get first crack till tomorrow. The unit has loaded about 5 thou, I'd guess. About 25 lbs of powder total. Works fine. But like most MECs you learn to watch the process. You buy this and I move up to a... a... Uh,not sure.

2. tom-n8ies

tom-n8ies Member

0   0   0

Sounds like an excellent deal to me.

tom

3. Erik W

Erik W Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

MIA - What do you mean by "winter load"? Hulls you can let fly into snow?

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Erik. The Feds are loaded with Titewad and 1-1/8 oz 7.5.

The STS are essentially the same except loaded with 22gr of PB. I load the green sts for singles and usually that is 1 ounce, but it seems I grabbered the wrong bar nad shot most of the summer with 7/8 ounce. No wonder they hd no recoil.

It is a good loader. I used the old grabber back in the late 80s early 90s. It worked about the same. Back then Iloaded mostly 1 ounce for singles and Ds, and new papers for hcp. But I have more confidence in my STS hcp than I do new shells. Not sure why. Prob something to do with recoil and sound.

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Tom.Do what you can to help this fellow along. I have another buy offer. Tahnks jack

6. Michael Pautke

Michael Pautke TS Member

0   0   0

Check your PM's

7. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Mike and Tom. We are cool. Thanks to both of you. Jack

8. Michael Pautke

Michael Pautke TS Member

0   0   0