1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB MEC Grabber in 12ga

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Anti-Fed, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anti-Fed

Anti-Fed Member

0   0   0

My e-mail seems to be having a bad hair day...so I'll post it here. I have a 12 ga 76 series grabber I need to sell, (just bought a 9000 and my wife says I have too many loaders…actually she’s right). I’ve added the longer handle like what the 9000 series loaders have. It has only loaded about 5000 rds since I replaced most of the links, and the sizing collett. $120 + actual shipping costs from Warner Robins GA.

Let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks

2. gus wasso

gus wasso TS Member

0   0   0

interested in your loaderwill you take $100 plus shipping let me know phone cell 925 628 9755 anytime calif lets talk it over

3. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gus:

I withdrew my original post for WTB. Feel free to hi-jack the thread. No need for etiquette.

4. Anti-Fed

Anti-Fed Member

0   0   0

Gus...I don't NEED to sell, and it'll bring more than I'm asking on ebay. I just didn't want to fool with them. It's a fair price as posted.

5. leftex

leftex Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

VERY fair price.

6. steelontarget

steelontarget TS Member

0   0   0

Anti-Fed, I Am very interester in your MEC 76 series Grabber 12 Ga. for $120 + actual shipping costs from Warner Robins GA to Costa Mesa CA zip 92626. My 14 year old son has gotten interested in trap, so instead of 2 boxes every 4 months it is 6 boxes every month, and I can make a lighter target load.

I have been told the Grabber is the minimum MEC, because I will end up wanting a Grabber or 9000 eventually. I reload brass for pistol and rifle. I shoot with couple of people that reload shotgun and have been talking about it. I may have a few questions to set it up.

Thanks, Mark L.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.