1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTB: Mec Automate

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by alwayslearnin, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin TS Member

0   0   0

Howdy,

I'm looking to buy a Mec AutoMate. If you have one you'd part with, please let me know. Thanks
  2. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin TS Member

0   0   0

Sorry for the bump, still looking. Thanks
  3. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Good place to advertise is in the WTB thread below which follows this one.
  4. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin TS Member

0   0   0

Sorry I must have clicked the wrong one, it doesn't seem I can move it either.
  5. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin TS Member

0   0   0

Sorry you're right senorric I must have hit the wrong one. It doesn't seem as I can change it now either.
  6. Lovemy99

Lovemy99 Member

0   0   0

I just ordered my 9000E yesterday from Gamaliel Shooting Supply. $950 with free shipping. Best price I could find in my area (South). But with free shippjung, it doesn't matter where you live, as long as it is the lower 48. Free shipping only applies to lower 48.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.