1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB MEC Automate

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by GGPOST, Jun 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

Looking to purchase a MEC Automate for a MEC 9000 Thanks

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

If you find two send one my way. I have a 9000 that could use one. Thanks, Bulge.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

YOu guys... I saw the value of that item right away. And I can tell you that it is a godsend to the folks that operate my 9000E including myself. One of the best features of the unit is that it beckons rather than being a chore. My E is in my garage and in the warm weather season (short where I live) I get bored with nothing on the T and V and meander out to the garage and just start filling the shell bin with easy assembly steps. the new style primer feed works great the powder drops are very consistent. Adn the E gets the credit. I wish yo luck on finding a unit. Not sure why anyone would want to sell their auto unit an put the handle mechanism back on.

And you can probably buy a whole 9000E system and sell your old 9000 for push money rather than buy a auto unit alone.

[​IMG]

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm with Jack. I have one of the AutoMate IIs sold by inventor Jim Benn and love it. No noise, leak potential or hose clutter but my arthritic shoulder joint is happy reloading once again.

Ed

5. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

6. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

The Silver Dollar Has them for $598.95. if this helps.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

7. tweintraub

tweintraub Member

0   0   0

I have a used but like new Automate II for MEC. Includes linkages. $500 plus shipping. If interested, please contact me via email or call 7196235191. Cheers T.I.

8. bfucilla

bfucilla TS Member

0   0   0

T.I. I send you a PM

9. 1903

1903 Member

0   0   0

Recobs in Wisconsin has them for $505.99

10. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

Does anyone know what the difference is between the automate and automate II ?

thanks

11. bfucilla

bfucilla TS Member

0   0   0

did you find an automate?

12. mike2010

mike2010 TS Member

0   0   0

they had them at the Ohio State shoot for $ 429.00,this was at the sportsman,(i think that was there name)mec rep was on hand doing demo's with the E.very nice system and no heavy pump or hoses to mess with,also very quite.

13. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

0   0   0

I got one from Jim Benn at Iowa in 2004 and it has been one of the best purchases I have EVER made on anything. You will not regret it, even if it's one of the new MEC models, which are slightly different but just as efficient.

Tim

14. skeet2day

skeet2day Active Member

0   0   0

The original unit by Jim was the Auto-Mate...them he did some updates and called them the Auto-Mate II...If a Auto-Mate goes down you may be SOL...Mec however will service a Auto-Mate II...they have one of mine, but not an Auto-Mate...something with liability & the purchase agreement. I have 3 of them set up and love them...like anything mechanical they have their quirks but if you mechanically inclined and get to know them they are the best...quite, no fluids all over the place, etc.

The new uniot Mec is putting our is also different than an Auto-Mate II...on a Auto-Mate II you push both buttons and can let go and the machine will cycle...you hit & release them to stop it...with the new Mec you have to hold down the buttons until it bottoms and then you can let go and it will finiosh cycling...if you let go while its in the downward movement it will stop...a lot safer but also slightly slower.

15. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

bfucilla,

I have not found one yet. I can purchase new for $505 + freight but I'll buy any system if the price is right

16. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

17. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

18. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.