1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Mec 9000G Reloader

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chanmarine, Aug 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanmarine

chanmarine TS Member

Thought I'd see if someone might have a 9000G for sale before I go bid on one at eBay.

Thanks.............

2. chanmarine

chanmarine TS Member

Great advice....I appreciate it. Sometime is pays to just float a request out there and see what happens....miracles do happen once in a while. But the updated GN model is the one to have. I saw them advertised for just under $300 somewhere online in July, but didn't save the address, and haven't been able to find one since.

Thanks again................

3. kenf

kenf Active Member

Check Gander Mountain. Saw them for 250 the other day.

4. chanmarine

chanmarine TS Member

Appreciate all the help on this one. I'm still searching for that $299 price I saw last month, but I am getting close to buying a new one anyway. The folks at conniescomponents.com have one for $329.99 plus shipping, and I did find one through a local discount retail store for $319.99 but availability and procurement time may be a problem. Any other thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.......Chandler Richie

5. chanmarine

chanmarine TS Member

I've only been at it for a few days, and I totally understand what you mean. The used or auction prices are high enough that it makes the decision to buy a new one fairly easy. Kind of nice to be joining the ranks of those who consider this a really good reloader. I found a fair price on the new 9000GN at a dealer earlier this evening, and went ahead and ordered it.

Many thanks to all of you who made offers or offered encouragement/suggestions.

.........Chan Richie

6. doctordennis

doctordennis TS Member

Try conniescomponents.com $329.99 includes shipping!

7. chanmarine

chanmarine TS Member

Sorry........this somehow popped to the surface again. I bought a new 9000GN last week. Many thanks for all of the offers though..........

.........Chandler

8. jillyj

jillyj TS Member

I bought a mec 9000g im having trouble with inconsistent powder drops, someone told me it was the red dot powder that im using ? (varies from 18 to 19.5 im trying to load 19 I tried different bushings and even bought the adjustable bar no help someone told me to try clays..... HELP!!!!

9. oz

oz Active Member

I have a like new 9000g. a friend died and i was trying to sell it and donate the funds to our club. still have it (taking up space) and will sell for $250 plus shipping. oz

10. ereese

ereese TS Member

OZ, is the MEC 9000 still available? If so, I am seriously interested.

Ed Reese

11. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Few tips on finding good deals on loaders on ebay. 1 Decide on a price you want to pay, stick to it. 2 look for listings ending during the week mid day or late night. 3 place your highest bid several hours before it ends. I to have been looking for a 9000 myself. I will wait until I find one for a bargin. right now ill stick with my 650 i found at a yard sale for 35.00

12. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I have a 9000GN for sale. 1yr old. I have the box and paperwork. It comes with 5 charge bars (7/8,1,1 1/8,1 3/16,1 1/4) several bushings and the bottle support. $300.00. I will ship for free if it goes to a business address.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.