1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB MEC 600 Jr 28 Ga

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I'm looking to buy a 600 Jr. in 28 ga. If you have one for sale at a reasonable price, please let me know. Thanks!

ec90t

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Heres a 650 ? There where a ton of 600jrs on ebay last month. All guages. So many 600/650s being sold right now. I prefer the 650 over the 600, primer drop and auto chargebar are great. You can load one shell at a time and go as slow as you want, or get good at it and pump out a flat in about hour?

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Thanks Mark!

I've got a 20 ga myself and was looking for a 28 so I wouldn't have to go to the trouble of changing dies. I'm only going to be loading 100-200 shells a week.

Mac,

I need the ability to size the hull. I'm not going to be shooting enough to justify a progressive.

ec90t

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

hows this

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I saw that one Mac. There is also another one that is nearly the same, but without the wads. I guess that I'm looking for the kind of deal I got on my 20 ga 600jr. I can buy a new press at cost because my buddy is a dealer, but I'm just trying to be cheap I guess. Thanks for the heads up though!

ec90t

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Yeah its tough to beat local deals. I got a great deal on my 650s 12 and 20. Then found several 600jrs real steal, fixed up and running sold covered cost of 650s. I have been buying older mecs and fixin up and selling. Has dried up a bit. Lots of old junky stuff comeing around right now. It really seems like everyone is dumping the 600s/versamec single stage units.

7. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Rich-s,

I actually traded guns. I found a Beretta 682 sporter w/30" barrels that had a full set of Kolar AAA subguage tubes.

Mac,

Anything you can do to subsidise your shooting habbit is always helpful! I have to work a bit of a second job to subsidise mine.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.