1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB MEC 20, 28 or 410 Reloader

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Phoebus, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoebus

Phoebus Member

0   0   0

Hey Guys

I guess I'm like everybody else ... looking for a deal. I'm starting to load the sub gauges and would like to purchase a used MEC 9000(at a good price), Grabber or 650N in good to excellent condition. I am interested in all three gauges but will only buy one at this time and don't really care which gauge it is. Weird I know but its really just indecision. I will go with the best deal.

I have been watching the threads on TS and seem to be a day late usually. I have also tried to buy a couple on ebay only to be outbid at the last minute in the middle of the night by, I can only suppose someone who has no kids and no job to go to in the morning and thus needs no sleep :) Well thanks for your help guys, let me know if you have an unwanted press laying around.

Michael

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mike, get yourself set up with auction sniper .com. It's what you are losing to on E-bay. people don't set up all night waiting for an aution to end. They use an auction service that submits your maxumum bid at the last moment.

This does two things. Number 1 anybody else who might bid has no way of knowing you are around and number 2 your bid will not be either bid up or manipulated/shill bid up. E-Bay does nothing to stop shill bidding in fact they have taken steps to make it much harder to see when somebody is shill bidding.

auction sniper costs 1% of the bids that it wins for you. That is nothing comparedf tto the money it has aved me and teh items I have won but never would have won without it. Like you, I have a job,have to sleep, kids ETC ETC. I can't be around waiting for auctions to end.

Good luck and if you want a 650 28ga I will sell you a clean one for 200.00 shipped to you. Jeff

3. emathu11

emathu11 Member

0   0   0

Hi,

I have several mec presses for sale.
    410 600jr. Mark V - $100.00
    28 600 Jr $ 80.00
    20 600 jR. $ 80.00
    20 650 $125.00
    12 9000G $225.00

If interested call 401-480-6618

Ed Mathurin

4. Phoebus

Phoebus Member

0   0   0

Jeff

Thanks for the info. I had no idea that existed. Is your 650 progressive? Send me a PM or email with pics. if you can.

Thanks again

Michael

5. Phoebus

Phoebus Member

0   0   0

Ed

Is your 20 ga 650 progressive? I suspect for the price it is not but send me a PM or email with some pics if you can. Thanks for your help.

Michael

6. kjsncnb

kjsncnb Member

0   0   0

Michael, I have a 9000 in 28g on consignment, the box has been opened but the loader was never unpacked. $350 plus shiiping.

Kelly

7. Phoebus

Phoebus Member

0   0   0

Hey Guys

Thanks for responding to the ad. I have committed to buy a 20 and a 28. If that del falls through somehow I will be back in touch. Thanks again.

Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.