1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - magnetic gun barrel rest pad

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by timb99, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Robert

Search for the thread titled "Magnetic Gun Rest For Sale"

Tim

2. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

So have you bought her the stainless BT-100 yet???

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

BTW folks, Robert's daughter is on our club's AIM team.

She had been shooting a youth 1187, which it seems she had grown out of.

On April 18th, she shot her first ATA event, and shot a 16. She struggled a bit, to say the least. But she never gave up, and had a smile on her face the whole time. I think she was a little intimidated that Dad was behind her, watching.

Last Saturday, the 24th, she came to practice with a BT-100 Robert is considering buying for her.

With some practice on Saturday and some close tutelage by a couple of our excellent AIM team coaches, she broke her first 25 straight.

How's THAT for a turnaround?!?!?

A ceremonial hat shooting ensued shortly thereafter.

I saw her at the club shooting Sunday, and was astonished at how well she was shooting. She was just knocking the snot out of the targets, and it was pretty windy on Sunday.

4. rruisch

rruisch TS Member

0   0   0

Tim, thanks for nice comments on my daughter! She is now the proud owner of a BT-100 SS 32". I got a fair deal on it but the previous owner heard of her 25 so i lost the ability to haggle much. I can wait for this weekends shoot to she how she does.

5. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Robert

Awesome for you and her!!

And if she wants to paint the wood pink...let her!

6. rruisch

rruisch TS Member

0   0   0

How about i start her off with a pink Gun Buddies gun rest for now instead. Thanks for the website info. ordering a couple today if the site would let me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
magnetic barrel rest pad
magnetic barrel rest pads

magnetic gun barrel rest pads

magnetic gun rest pad
magnetic shotgun barrel pad
shotgun barrel rest pad
trap gun barrel rest
trap magnetic rest pads