1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Looking for antique target throwers / traps

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by keqwow, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keqwow

keqwow TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for the earlier glass ball target throwers or the earlier clay pigeon traps and target throwers. Not interested in the hand throwers, just the ones that would have sat on the ground. Names I am looking for include Card (Standard), Ligowsky, Mole's, Keystone, Clover, Peoria Black Bird, Bogardus, Blue Rock and other early Cleveland Target Co. traps. Pretty much the only ones I am not interested in are the Remington "Expert" and the more recent Western traps. Will pay top dollar cash for nice target throwers. I appreciate anyone's help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.