1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB LJUTIC SPACE GUN

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by krau6657, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krau6657

krau6657 Member

0   0   0

If anyone has a Ljutic space gun in good condition they would like to sell I would pay top $ for it.

2. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

I have #011 for sale- Gun was purchased new from Al at the grand in early 90's- I purchased from the original owners son- Gun has rarely been shot- less than 500 rounds- a few small spots on the wood and 1 ding on the top of the forarm from a gun rack.
    triangular front sight- 3 choke tubes- Pull trigger- The unique thing about this one is it's left handed- Only difference is the bolt handle swings to the left instead of the right when you open it- I actually like the way this one works better than a right handed one-. probably only a handfull made this way.
    I would rate it at 95%- just because of the wood ding- it could be easily fixed.
    I would not sell this one except for the fact I have another in the safe which has a release trigger.
    I'm asking 3800.00 and I will ship it to your FFL.
    All kinds of pictures available- just ask
    Terry Jones
    Terry's Gun Vault
    103 N Main, Pierson Station IL
    Ljutic dealer- Central/Southern Ill
    217-433-9885

3. krau6657

krau6657 Member

0   0   0

I am waiting to hear back from another guy that has one for sale with release and a high rib. If it doesn't come together I'll be in touch.

4. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

I have this spacegun with the high half-rib that is in excellent condition with aluminum case made for the gun. The gun has a monte carlo stock made by Ljutic for it and is in excellent condition. It comes with two choke tubes. I love the gun but the Monte Carlo is too high for me and I don't want to get into modifying it. Its really a classic. I want $4,500 for it and would consider trading it towards a Seitz if anyone is interested.
    Tom

5. sharpshooter58

sharpshooter58 TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.