1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Ljutic Skeet Set

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Fabbri, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fabbri

Fabbri Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looking for 4 barrel set

2. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Good Luck.
    Don

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I had no idea Ljutic ever made a 4-barrel skeet set. Does anyone have one? I'd like to see a picture.

4. The Stive

The Stive Member

0   0   0

I do not know for sure, but I think that is a stretch. John

5. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

If a new LM 6 over/under was $18,000.00, think what a 4 barrel skeet set might cost!!! If you can afford one, I'm happy for you.

Tomas

6. Fabbri

Fabbri Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have not asked Nadine or Jimmy Ljutic if they would build a skeet set today.What I am looking for is a set that was built during the time these were offered in the catolog.They were offered for approx.1970's-1993.Wasnt sure if I would fine one here but you never know.And yes they are out there however the question is the owner or owners willing to sell.

Thanks,Don

7. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

0   0   0

cabelas has a 2bbl live-bird gun that looks sweet

8. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The few that were built (12 or 13) were on the old Bi-Gun frame and trigger system. No parts or factory repair available for them now. Triggers are kind of like a flintlock. Do yourself a favor and look for something else.

Bob

9. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I had one many years ago. It sold out of lincoln nebraska. It may have ended up back at Ljutic. Bob is right about the triggers. Only one I ever saw.

jim brown

10. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

0   0   0

I passed one up back in the mid-80's for $6000 when K-32 4 bbl sets were $4500. And I had the money to buy it. 28" bbls & no way could a person tell what set was on there,the balance was so perfect. The gun was at Bill Barton's gun shop in Niles,Il. It was on of the most unbelievable guns I have ever handled. Was not into skeet that much at the time & did not think I or my son needed something like that. The gun was 100% condition. I heard about 20 sets were built. As an aside got a couple of K-32 4 bbl set I can sell. One a San Remo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic skeet