1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Ljutic One Touch Rib

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by DanP, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanP

DanP Member

0   0   0

I'm in the market for a good used Ljutic with a One Touch Rib, pull trigger and a high/higher comb. Looking for something in the price range of $4,000 to $4,500 (if that is possible). Preferably in the NE Ohio area, so that I can do the transaction in person. There were a few posted in the past, but I have missed out. There are a few ARS out there, but I was concerned that the ARS is not as reliable as the One Touch.

Also, what is the recommended method of payment/transaction when dealing with someone across the country? I have heard that paypal is a no-go.

Thanks,

Dan

2. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

0   0   0

Robpete on here had one for sale don't know if it sold may search threads and contact him that way. Jeff

3. DanP

DanP Member

0   0   0

Unfortunately, he traded it off already. Thanks for the heads up.

Dan

4. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

The safest pay method is postal money order.

5. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

did you want wood on the gun? A one touch is a lot more. If you can buy a 1 touch for that money, i want to buy a golf cart that is new and loaded for 2000.

6. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

nitro 100

It's not $4500, but $5100 is awfully close. Just another fine example of Ljutic resale value.

ss

7. andybull

andybull Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I wouldn't sell my One Touch for less than 6 G's.

8. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

I have a brand new one for sale- 34" .740 bore with tubes and Aj comb and butt- Test fired only. I would let go for 6900.00 including shipping. Pictures available - I have 1 used one but It is being tried out by a guy and I think he will end up with it.
    let me know if interested
    Terry Jones
    217-433-9885

9. DanP

DanP Member

0   0   0

Terry,

Thanks for the offer on the test-fired gun, but it is a bit beyond my budget. Let me know if the used one comes in.

Thanks,

Dan

10. DanP

DanP Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

used one touch ljutic for sale