1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Ljutic O/U

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by birdtracker, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

was wondering if anyone has a Ljutic O/U looking to sell or trade. Please send email to above address. Thanks. Don

2. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

I have been looking for one also Don. But, as of yet I havent found one. Steve

3. alf174

alf174 Member

Dawsons has one, follow the URL. -Jeff

4. dshot

dshot Member

I have one with 34" barrels, release pull trigger, fully engraved with gold inlays and a PFS in excellent condition, I will sale for $8995.00 plus shipping.
    I can send Pics. if any interest.
    Thanks

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

How many of the double guns did Ljutic make? I might be interested in one.

6. chipking

chipking TS Member

I also have one I might part with. 34" O .032 constriction / U .020 constriction. Anton stock with rollover adjustable comb right hand twist 14.5 LOP. Standard Ljutic forearm is not as pretty as the stock and is darker walnut with an older repaired crack on the left rear side. This gun is pull/pull and has (I believe) a high Moneymaker rib. This is a Bi-gun and is SN 03x. It works well with all factory ammo and most reloads the exception being Fiocchi Primers in AAHS cases in the top barrel. With that combo you can expect about 2 FTFs per box. I am asking $6700 which is what I paid plus the cost of having it converted from release/pull back to pull/pull and $50 shipping to your FFL (in the lower 48)
    E-mail me if you would like pictures.
    --- Chip King ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.