1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Ljutic Monogun Small Parts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Chango2, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Hi, I just purchased a couple of used Ljutic Monoguns that are almost twins...they fit and I love 'em. Wish to purchase: Any small parts for Monogun, new, that somebody may have to sell. Looking for firing pins, springs, clothing, patches, pins, etc. Just the small stuff to keep these tools up and running and to stroke my latest compulsion. Also, any Ljutic tech. tips are always apprecited. Thanks.

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Wish not needing parts were true; I have some sacked ejector springs and one sacked firing pin...

3. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

I have a new mono trigger parts kit. It has the drift pins, firing pin and springs. Will sell for $80 plus $10 shipping. E-mail or call me if interested.
    John in Utah
    801-777-6333 days
    801-302-1747 eves

4. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Have ordered the new firing pin from Ljutic; just wanted some springs for back ups. What has happened with my guns is (1) the fellow who sold one of them had to have a lighter inertia lock spring due to arthritis; he did love the gun. (2) One ejector spring is too light and doesn't do it's thing. (3) I have no idea about the speed/life/miles on the hammer springs. I do love the guns...so want to start with them as new as possible re. reliability and consistency.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.