1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Ljutic Mono

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by B.A.R. Tillamook O.R., Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B.A.R. Tillamook O.R.

B.A.R. Tillamook O.R. TS Member

Im looking for a used Ljutic mono preferably in the 2000.00 or less range. Will consider any. thanks Randy Richardson

2. dshot

dshot Member

I have a two barrel set, one barrel full the other has a screw in choke, both are 34", the wood has alot of figuring and a adj. comb and pad, comes in a hard case. It has a release trigger, I took the gun in on trade and will sell it for that price, if you interested I will send Pics.

3. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Randy you might want to look at my website. I have a 10% off sale until Christmas.
    Don

4. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Randy,

I know this is a far cry from a mono gun……….but I have something here you might be interested in for your line of work. I have a fuel transfer tank, L shaped for the back of a pickup bed, with a locking tool box combo built on the lower portion of the L. It’s about a year old, does not look like it’s seen a day of rain in its life. I think the tag on it is a better built by dawson MFG. Electronic Fuel pump with about 8ft of hose/nozzle and everything you need. Email me if you’re interested in it. I was going to call you last week, and I just ran across your thread on here. I can send some pic's. 1500.00 complete. Rick.

5. Duck

Duck Member

ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.