1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Ljutic Mono Mid Rib

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by swamp rat, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swamp rat

swamp rat TS Member

Want to buy a newer model Ljutic Mid Rib in 95% or better condition needs to have a POI of 80/20 to 90/10 maybe higher, release trigger, case and I would prefer a Stainless gun. PM me with price and contact info.
    Thanks

2. larry prior

larry prior Member

have one 100% mid rib, adj. comb, counter coil and adj. pad. just rebuilt by ljutic in fall 2007. also reblued by ljutic. 3500.00

3. too fast

too fast TS Member

Have Ljutic SS#2 Olympic Rib very hig grade stock, custom Americase SS#2, 6 Briley chokes, Briley Porting, repair parts kit, trigger is either pull or release. Gun is probably 98% asking $5900.00. If any interest give me a call @916-599-3314.

Thanks
    Jim

4. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

I have one that might fit the bill for you...Can't figure out the PM thing, but you can let me know if you're interested.
    80/20, factory release, Briley choke tubes, Hollingsworth ported, no blue wear. $3,000.00. If there's an interest, I'll do the measurements and shoot you some pics. Stock is original...no cut-off or "gimmicks".

5. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Swamp rat: Contact me at : trhoads@rochestermetals.com
    May have exactly what you describe! Tom Rhoads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.