1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Ljutic Forearm

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by tweintraub, Jul 3, 2013.

1. tweintraub

tweintraub Member

0   0   0

Looking for a good used Ljutic Forearm for my Mono Gun. Please PM if anyone has one for sale. Cheers T.I.

2. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Be aware that not all Mono Gun forearm irons are the same. Inleting may be different depending on age of gun and type ejector. I have one that fits a later gun (Ser# 2601) and it differs from the one on my mid 1970's Mono Gun (Ser# in the mid 900's). Marc

3. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I second what LUVTRAPGUNGS says. I have had 5 Ljutic mono guns and I know 3 of them are different depending on when they were made and how the ejector setup works. The ejector on some models is in the forearm and some are part of the barrel. The older models (around serial number 200) had a screw you turned to take the forearm off versus a button you pushed so the iron and how it worked was different.

4. tweintraub

tweintraub Member

0   0   0

tweintraub_2011_03026.jpg

tweintraub_2011_03027.jpg

My serial number is 1970 and the gun was made around 1970. Previous owner painted the forearm green and the gun has a Precision Fit Stock. Its a beautiful gun but I think I would like to have a natural wood forearm. If someone can tell me if my forearm will fit the blanks pictured, I would appreciate it. Cheers T.I.

5. Kim Z.

Kim Z. Member

0   0   0

Tweintraub,

Yes, whoever painted your forearm that horrific shade of green will be held accountable at the Nuremberg Trials of firearm desecration.

Kim

6. tweintraub

tweintraub Member

0   0   0

Agreed!

7. Kim Z.

Kim Z. Member

0   0   0

Why not refinish the forearm?

8. tweintraub

tweintraub Member

0   0   0

Refinishing is certainly an option but I'm afraid that I'll have to sand too much to get rid of the paint and polyurethane coating. I'm sure someone on this forum specializing in this type if work and I'll gladly pay for that service.

9. Kim Z.

Kim Z. Member

0   0   0

I'm curious, what does the rest of the gun look like?

10. tweintraub

tweintraub Member

0   0   0

Kim....here's a picture of my green meanie. I want to bring back a more dignified look to this gun. Cheers T.I.
    tweintraub_2011_03029.jpg

tweintraub_2011_030210.jpg

tweintraub_2011_030211.jpg

11. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

Green is in . Leave it and love it.

Search tags for this page

ljuticmonogunlooseforearm