1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Ljutic Dyna Trap Release Trigger

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Chango2, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Have this fresh, but vintage and discontinued Ljutic model, a Dyna Trap II. (Not a Dyna Kick or Dyna Flo for that matter)..but would love to source a release so I can shoot the old gun and I don't want to pay almost what the gun cost new at one grand in the late 1960's!!!

Thanks,

David

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Please Santa, help me source this!!

3. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I had a DynaTrap 11 a few years ago. Great gun!! I sold it because I could not find a reliable release for it. Ljutic quit supporting this gun several years ago and no longer carry any parts. I had Phillip's Gunsmithing install a release for me. I have to admit, the release cost almost as much as the gun, I bought the gun at an estate sale, and wasn't that good of a release (it would hang for a split second once every 100 times). Good luck finding a release, or for that matter, having a good one built.

Tomas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.