1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb..littleton shot maker

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by brokenspoke, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brokenspoke

brokenspoke TS Member

I'd like to buy a Littleton shot maker if somebody has one laying around that they want to sell. Let me know. Thanx!!!!

2. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

Brokenspoke: Is there a good reason why you want to buy a Littleton shotmaker?
    Seems like no one wants then anymore. All I hear is how the companies selling them aren't responding to phone calls for parts, service, or technical support.
    Ellen

3. goosecall

goosecall TS Member

Ellen, if I could use a 220v I would buy The Better Shot Maker, but Stewart said in a email that I could not use a 220v Clothes dry outlet, and that is the only out let I can use for 220v. 10tenner

4. brokenspoke

brokenspoke TS Member

Well Ellen to tell you the truth I didn't know there were any other kinds of shot makers out there. Please enlighten me.

5. DLB6208

DLB6208 TS Member

Good luck getting a Littleton , I ordered one in Feb , took a month to get

it and when I did get it the drippers weren't there and I still don't have them.

6. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

dlb6208:
    Thats what I call real service now. If you are still in need of drippers Mr. James Stewart's drippers will work in your Littleton. Email jstewart1934@hotmail.com and he will give you more information about his drippers and sizes.
    Ellen

7. Grumpy

Grumpy TS Member

Brokenspoke Welcome to the world of shotmaking. Do your homework and buy what ever equipment you feel will best suit your needs. After watching scottk's shotmaking video I wanted a shotmaker with cast iron bowls.I ordered a double bowl shot maker from James Stewart, sent an international money order March 22/07 they received the money order on March 28/07 and the shot maker arrived on April 04/07 Thank you Ellen and James I am very pleased with both the shotmaker and the service.Brokenspoke remember to use common sense and safety when working with molten lead (600+ degrees)Good luck and enjoy making shot.Regards Wayne

8. snarepeg

snarepeg TS Member

HAVE GIVEN UP ON LITTLETON, DON/T HOLD YOUR BREATH WHEN ORDERING FROM THEM.

ORDERED 4 SETS OF DROPPERS 5 WEEKS AGO, STILL NO JOY, DON/T ANSWER E MAILS.

ORDERED SAME OFF MAGMA, MARY HAD THEM TRAVELLING IN 24 HOURS, (BUT THEY HAVN/T ARRIVED YET) HOPEFULLY TOMORROW. JOHN

9. DLB6208

DLB6208 TS Member

The phone number on their web site is "no longer in service " and I still

haven't got a response to my last email . I bought from the wrong guy for sure .

10. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

go with the stewart better shot maker,i had all the same problems listed above when trying to get info from littelton,one call to jim stewart,and i didnt have to think twice on witch shot maker i was going to spend my hard earnd money on(jims),with my shot maker(single ladel)&cooling set up&rinse&sorting equipment,im running good shot with all equipment cost at $525.00,mark

11. DLB6208

DLB6208 TS Member

Will probably have to buy a set , even though I already paid for the ones I

didn't get from Littleton . Cost of education is high .

12. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

Yes, the drippers Jim Stewart makes will fit a Littleton and if you call Jim Stewart at 256-587-0107 he can probably set you up easily on drippers.
    Please do not ask to purchase one of Mr. Stewarts ladles to replace on a Littleton becuase #1. it won't fit and #2. Mr. Stewart will not sell you a ladle.
    Ellen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.