1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Left handed Trap Stock for a DT10

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by TNCoach, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

0   0   0

I would contact Joel Etchen to determine availability, but plan on contacting someone to custom make a stock.

They may be out there but Good Luck!

TNCoach

2. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

0   0   0

TNcoach,

Thanx for the advice!!.I checked with Joel Etchen and he has nothing at this time.I gotta be patient and hang in here for a while I guess.Beretta (Usa) has nothing at this time either.Thanx to M.I.A for calling them also !!!!!.

Sandy Holehouse.

3. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Why not just have a stock built? I think Wenig can hook you up for less than $1K.

4. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

0   0   0

Rastoff,yes,I think that is good advise.

Sandy Holehouse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.