1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: LEFT HANDED REMINGTON 1100

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Trap2, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a standard left handed Remington 1100. Field gun is ok. Condition not too important as long as it's sound. I want to build one up the way I want it so I need to start from scratch. What do you have available? Email me at trap2danatyahoo.com.....Thanks......Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Dan, you just missed a nice one on GunBroker. It went yesterday-cheap!!

3. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

I have a spare Rem 1100 LH Trap that I've been up and down about selling. Excellent condition. I stripped it down, cleaned and inspected everything. 30" barrel fixed full choke shoots 70/30. Stock has been cut. Adjustable pad plate. I'll keep you posted. Dave.

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Thanks Dave. Sounds more like what I'm looking for....Let me know what you decide.....Dan

I saw the one on Gunbroker.com. It was a bit too much to pay for a field grade, 28" modified gun. That price would make building one up pretty expensive as the barrel, wood, etc. would all have to be replaced to get to where I want to go........Dan

5. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I have a new 11-87 Premier, 28" barrel left hand model here at the Dollar, $775.00
    Mike Battista

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Dan, wasn't Mike Armstrong offering one for sale recently? Maybe already gone?....Bob Dodd

7. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Bob....Mike had one for sale with a real nice Anton stock, high ribbed trap barrel, and a lot of bells and whistles. His asking price was in the $1000 range. It just wasn't what I'm looking for. I want to build up one just to my specifications and I have pretty much planned out the gun in my mind just the way I want it to be. Starting with a gun like Dave, above has, it would allow me the opportunity to sink some money into it to get it where I want it to be. It wouldn't be cost effective to buy one for a lot of money just to turn around and strip it down. I really need just a "basic" trap gun or field gun at a reasonable price so I have a foundation to start with.......Dan

8. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Yeah, I forgot that his guns were all pretty personalized. May be at Medford depending on surgery on the R arm; maybe only to visit....Bob Dodd

9. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Bob.....I'll be there for sure. Hope to see you there. Take care of yourself....Dan

10. TBAR

TBAR TS Member

I have an extra lefthand 1100 trigger assy, if you are interested! Mike Westjohn

11. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Have a L.H. step rib fixed full choke barrel. Jeff

12. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Also Remington is still listing a Rem 1100 12ga LH Receiver for $250ish on their website. Thats in their 2007 price list. 20ga LH are not though. I checked. Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.