1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Left Handed 20 Ga O/U Skeet Gun for Wife

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by HTSmith, Sep 13, 2013.

1. HTSmith

HTSmith Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

If she has the strength to handle a 7.5 lb gun, I would recommend a used Beretta 682 with 28" bbls. With 7/8 oz factory or reloads the recoil would be very modest. Its not that hard to pick up one of the older silver receiver models for $2K.

2. HTSmith

HTSmith Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I didn't finish my response :(. An adjustable comb would take care of the left handedness. Also left hand beretta stocks are available from Coles, Midwest, and Beretta USA.

3. Hookedonshooting

Hookedonshooting TS Member

0   0   0

Not sure i want to part with my Browning Cynergy, Sprting Clays model, 30" barrel with 2 SK, mod and full chokes. Great skeet gun. Let me know if you want pics and what you want to offer.

4. HTSmith

HTSmith Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sounds like a good choice to me. While you are working on the stock don't forget the toe of the pad. Women often need a bit more cast here than men so the stock doesn't dig into their chest on right to left crossers. An adjustable plate works. A less elegant but just as effective solution is to just offset the bottom of the recoil pad a bit by making another screw hole. All I shoot at skeet is 7/8 oz of 8.5 or reclaim and I don't think I'm giving up anything but recoil. Best to you in the endeavor.