1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb left hand trap gun or sporting clays

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Mrredbeard, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrredbeard

Mrredbeard TS Member

0   0   0

i am looking to buy a left hand shotgun for trap and , or sporting clays. would like blaser f3 or something along that line. would prefer it to already have recoil reduction put on. i will be in Florida shooting for 4 or 5 weeks. let me know what you have

2. Cazadore

Cazadore Member

0   0   0

I've got several lefties in stock or available. Used DT-10 unsingle combo, new Guerini Combo, new Perazzi "RS" combo, New Perazzi TM 9X 32", Used Ljutic Centenial Pro Stainless w/release. Nice LH Wenig wood set for Perazzi MX 14, 15, 2000 or "RS" and several used guns to put it on. New Browning XT 32" O/U LH. Doug

3. kennymb

kennymb TS Member

0   0   0

i have a ljutic mono t all left handed with a hard case

4. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Beretta, 682 trap. Older silver receiver model. Monte Carlo with adjustable comb, 29.5in Mobil Choke barrels. LH cast and LH palm swell. Excellent condition. Priced right. Pictures available. PM if interested. JW

5. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Caesar Guerini Summitt, Sport, 32" barrels, chokes, case, $2650.00
    Browning XT Citori trap, 32" barrels, Invector Plus, Monte Carlo stock, new gun $2329.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212
    Silver Dollar Firearms
    Silver Dollar Shooters Club

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.