1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - left hand Beretta PFS Grip

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by citadel, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Still looking for a left hand Beretta PFS grip if you have one available. Please send photo and price to. doug@citadel-usa.com. If you have a left hand PFS comb we need that also
    Thanks,
    Doug

2. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

0   0   0

What I under stand the PFS Grip are both right and left handed grips. Pom swell on both sides. Thats what on my Beretta with a PFS.
    The stock has the rods on the other side for a left handed shooter. But the comb would be left or right only. I hope the helps.

3. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

Doug,

I tried sending you an email, but it came back. At any rate, I have a PFS grip which may fit your Beretta. When will you be back at Coon Creek.

Jon Schorle
    916-296-8543

4. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks for the infomation but while you can use any of the grips either right of left handed they actualy are different. The area behind the palm swell extends futher back either on the right or left side depending on which hand the grip was set up for when originally put on the gun. It is a matter of additional comfort when you get the correct one.

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.