1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Left Hand Beretta 682 Gold E

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Lefty1960, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lefty1960

Lefty1960 Member

0   0   0

Im lookimg for a very good used (as new) left handed 682 Gold E Trap with a 32" O/U barrel or possibly a combo. Please e-mail me at rt86sporty@aol.com with your contact information if you have one you want to part with. I would also consider a Sporting model if the price is right.

2. Lefty1960

Lefty1960 Member

0   0   0

3. Lefty1960

Lefty1960 Member

0   0   0

4. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

0   0   0

You do realize that the only thing that makes a lefty 682 is the stock???

(Buy a righty 682 and have it re-stocked with nice wood....)

5. Lefty1960

Lefty1960 Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the input code5 but I would reather not go through the hassle of converting a right handed gun to left handed.

Im still looking and have time to wait until I find what I really want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.