1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB, Leather toe rest with brass stud

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Jerry944t, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

My very old toe rest finally rotted and fell off my shoe. and I can't seem to locate a replacement.

I am looking for the leather rest that has a brass stud in the middle so the barrel can,t slide off.

I've found plenty of leather rests but none with the brass locater. If you have a spare or know where I can find one I'd appreciate the help. The closest I've found is a junky looking one with a plastic stud.

2. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

0   0   0

Jerry, the one I think you are looking for is made by Galco. Call me at the shop after 10am today and I might have one.

Scott (919) 774-7080

www.deepriver.net

3. Jerry944t

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That rings a bell Scott. Please check if you have one and if you do we'll make arrangements. I'll be out all day so can't call. Thanks for your help.

Jerry

4. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

0   0   0

Jerry, on the "Left" coast, there is a vender that makes a lot of our shows that have them (just bought one 3 weeks ago).
    "Battenfield Sporting Goods" (886) 409-1034 or (714) 758-0275. www.battenfieldsportinggoods.com
    Norman

5. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

0   0   0

Jerry, sorry, I do not have one in stock. If you can not find one I can order it. I will be making an order this week.

Scott

6. Jerry944t

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks for looking Scott. Thanks Norman that's the one!

7. Go Fish

Go Fish Member

0   0   0

Jerry - had an old one with a plastic stud. e-mail me if interested. Ed Fish

8. Jerry944t

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks everyone. Got one coming from Battenfield Sporting Goods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.