1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: LEAD SHOT MAKER

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bowhunting11, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bowhunting11

bowhunting11 TS Member

0   0   0

I wanna buy a lead shot maker. I posted bout buulding my own which I still am but I just want something cheap that you are sure of that it makes good lead.. I dont really need a complete set up but tell me what ya got an how many pounds an hour ltll produce an of what shot I need nothing bigger than 7.5

2. bowhunting11

bowhunting11 TS Member

0   0   0

Does not have to be fancy just hast to work good. Id prefer it to be homemade so I can more refer to the one im gonma build but dont matter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how many pounds of shot do you need to break even on a littleton shot maker