1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB L.C. Smith SBT 34 inch Barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by esetter, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

A good friend is looking for an L.C. Smith SBT in excellent original unaltered condition. Gun must have a 34 inch barrel. If you know where one is or have one contact me at esetter5@roadrunner.com and I'll put the two of you in touch with each other. Thanks for the help.

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

34" are hard to find! Hope you find one though. Here are a couple pictures of a 32" Specialty I had a restoration done on. Bill

<a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view¤t=DSC00491.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view¤t=DSC00492.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view¤t=DSC00493.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

3. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That is a beauty. Who did the restoration, it is a great job. I know you aren't selling this one!

4. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

0   0   0

Steve Barnett Fine Guns has a nice 32" for sale.

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

0   0   0

I don't think I have ever seen a 34" "Elsie" sbt gun. Not saying there isn't one out there, just that I haven't seen one.

I've got a 32", but it is not for sale.

6. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Bisi, yes they did make them with 34in. bbl, as i have one in the safe, it is specialty grade, very nice smokepole, & they will definitely smoke birds. just wish i was as good as they are. LOL Ross

7. SPORTALLURING

SPORTALLURING Active Member

0   0   0

They are out there. I have one, also not for sale. Its great to see that people
    still have a desire for these beautiful old shotguns.
    SPORTALLURING

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.