1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB KS-5 pull trigger

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by riss6270, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

0   0   0

Anyone have a KS-5 factory pull trigger they would like to sell? If so please let me know how much and your location. Thanks

2. Herman63

Herman63 Member

0   0   0

OK now I am confused to you just mean the actual trigger you pull or the all the parts that make up the trigger in the reciever.

Herman63 from KY

3. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Pull your stock off and see if a simple set-screw adjustment will change the trigger from release to pull.. Set screw is found in the bottom of the trigger itself. Most of the releases were made this way. One screw adjusts the over-travel and the other adjusts the release hook. I have seen unscrupulous dealers/smiths charge a lot of money for this simple adjustment. You're welcome.......merlyn

4. 25deadbirds

25deadbirds TS Member

0   0   0

I have a part, that is off right now, that is used to make my KS-5 a release trigger. The previous owner said it is all I need make a release trigger which means just remove it and you have a pull trigger. I have the simple set screw trigger set up with the pin/sping preload/sear engagement adjustment and the also the over travel set screw as well. It's super simple but a very crisp trigger none the less. Good luck. Please PM me and I'll send some pics of the piece and my current trigger set up now. I have the receiver off for some restoration work so it wouldn't be a problem.

5. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

25 dead birds is also right. Some were made like that too.........m

6. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

0   0   0

ill have to take a look.

7. brownk80

brownk80 Member

0   0   0

I thought the KS-5 triggers were set up so you could use either pull or release. If you have questions call Hal Dupont's shop and ask them, they should have the definitive answer specific to your gun.

Good luck

Brownk80

8. ScottEslick

ScottEslick Member

0   0   0

All you have to do is remove the release sear...thenyou have a pull trigger.

Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.