1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Krieghoff M32 Phantom (alloy) Reciever

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Les Greevy, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Les Greevy

Les Greevy TS Member

I am looking for a Krieghoff M-32 Phantom (alloy)receiver to build a light weight International skeet gun for a young lady shooter who is slight of build. I could also be interested in 26.5" skeet barrels. Limited funds here so any help would be appreciated. Youth Development Shotgun Team is 501(c)(3)so any contributions are deductable.
    If you can help please private e-mail me.
    Thanks. Les Greevy

2. Les Greevy

Les Greevy TS Member

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

perazzibigbore (mike greenblatt) had a k32 with a set of 26" bbls for sale on here awhile ago, maybe he'd sell just the barrels.

GN7777777 (gene nosco) has alot of krieghoff stuff too, if anyone on here had a phantom receiver, i'd put my money on him. I've only ever come across one, and that's the one nick sisley mentions every now and then in skeet shooting review that he owns.

Do a search by sign on name for both and you should be able to find emails for both, that is unless they post on here soon.

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Try Hal DuPont in FLA.!!

5. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Southwest Shooters supply. Jeff

6. Festus

Festus TS Member

Les, Do a search on "Lacy" as a sign-on name. E-mail him with your info request. He once put me in touch with a guy who has exactly what you want. Probably still has it.

Festus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

krieghoff phantom

krieghoff phantom lightweight shotgun