1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Krieghoff K-80 Skeet Set-up

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Utah, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Utah

Utah TS Member

Have seen many beautiful K-80 trap set-ups offered here and thought I'd see if I could entice a Skeet shooter to offer one up from his stable of guns. Ideally this gun would have an adjustable comb and butt, with a step tapered rib on 30" bbls..I know but I've grown accustom to them. Subgauge set needed too.

thanks,

mike

2. cdan12

cdan12 TS Member

2002 K-80 with 2001 30 inch barrels (non matching serial numbers) briley 20,28 and .410 ultralite sub gauge tubes with 8mm rib,not step rib,adj comb and pad,nice looking wood,repairable crack in the forearm,6000 , shipped to your ffl,I bought a new one today Dan Witcher

3. piddie

piddie TS Member

Dump it for 20% what your asking, dumbass, or get yourself screwed even further in another newsscrew.

Hope this helps!

Piddie

4. Utah

Utah TS Member

Finger and Cdan12 both these guns sound promising. If you wouldn't mind, please email serial number(s) and pictures of action, barrel lugs and stock/forearm. thanks, Mike

5. Utah

Utah TS Member

ttt

6. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

There were some on GunsAmerica try there. Also check Auctionarms and Gunbroker

7. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

finger,
    Please copy me too....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.