1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Krieghoff 32" O/U barrel w/ subgauge tubes

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by todman2, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Would like to buy or trade for K80 or K32 over and under barrel with 20, 28, and 410 fitted subgauge tubes. I would prefer Briley but will consider Kolar. I am not interested in a carrier barrel set want to be able to shoot 12ga.

I have bought a Phantom receiver and looking to make a skeet / Trap / Sporting gun setup.

I know 32" with tubes for skeet and sporting is heavy but I'm a big guy

Thanks
    Todman02

2. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

WTB Krieghoff 32

up

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

WTB Krieghoff 32

I have a couple of K80 barrels - fit tight as new- 32 inch step ribbed with briley choke tubes $2177

You would have to get Korla or Briley subgauge tubes but you can have your choice of tubes this way

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

WTB Krieghoff 32

5. cjhgah

cjhgah Member

0   0   0

WTB Krieghoff 32

Gene,
    Please email me about the barrel you have. We did some business a couple of years ago.
    Chris

6. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

WTB Krieghoff 32

Todman going to email you a picture-- I have a set of barrels that have kolar subgauge chokes ( and those have interchangeable chokes but I just have the chokes in them)

Look like Kolar chokes in the 12 gauge-- (8 of those)

you could use this barrel for all the games-- sporting - skeet- and trap -- not sure if your score would be worse at trap or not

$1777

28 inches-- 3rd set of tubes is in the barrel in that picture

great price and value

regards from Iowa

Gene

I also have an engraved set of 32 inch O/U K80 barrels with factory choke tubes and Briley ultimate ultralights I would sell for $4400

7. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

WTB Krieghoff 32

/\ /\ /\

8. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

0   0   0

WTB Krieghoff 32

i have a set of 32'' sporter barrels that r from an 07 gun brand new fitted brileysub gauge tubes only shot the 28 gauge tubes, the barrels r angle ported factory choke tubed, if i sold them i would want around 4 grand

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.