1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Krieghoff 30" Skeet or Sporting Barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dave-320c, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hi:
    I am looking for a Krieghoff 30" Skeet or Sporting barrel, with or with out chokes. Sub gauge tubes a plus.
    Condition should be very good or better.
    Pay cash or trade ?
    Please email or PM.
    Thanks, and good shooting to all.
    Dave

2. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

WTB Krieghoff 30

Traper130-
    Thanks for the help.
    I would appreciate it if your friend could email me, or send me your email by PM or email.
    Much appreciated, and good shooting to you.
    Dave

3. Jag one

Jag one Member

0   0   0

WTB Krieghoff 30

I have a K 80 20 ga. 30" with five choke tubes two are titanium skeet if interested. Bruce

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

WTB Krieghoff 30

I have a set of 28 inch with choke tubes in the 12 and AAA Kolars in the 20-28-410

$1777.77

sent an email

regards from Iowa

Gene

5. cementman

cementman Member

0   0   0

WTB Krieghoff 30

Have a 30" sporting clay barrel, ported with tapered flat rib, 1/2" to 5/16". Barrel is in excellent condition with a couple fitting marks under forearm and one slight mark 1/8" on exposed barrel. This mark could be touched up with a blueing pen but choose to leave it alone. Various Krieghoff chokes including Cyl, Skeet, Imp Cyl (2), Mod, Imp Mod and Full. Price for barrel and chokes is $2,350.00 plus shipping from SE Michigan. Also have Briley Black Oxide extended chokes (Cylinder, Skeet (2), Improved Cylinder (2), Light Modified, Improved Modified and Full) 9 chokes in total for $225.00. Briley sells these for $60 per choke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.