1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Krieghoff 30" barrel with the Broadway Rib

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by GoldGuy, Jul 16, 2013.

1. GoldGuy

GoldGuy Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Just snagged a lovely K32 at a great price and would like to find at least one 30" barrel with the Broadway 12mm non-tapered rib. Two would be ideal for the project I have in mind.

From what I have read around the web, they are not that common but do exist. Alan at Krieghoff UK, says there are many over there but it seems impossible to get one sent to the US.

Any/all assistance will be most appreciated.

Maybe I will get lucky....

Thanks!

John C.

2. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

That is "the" Krieghoff rib, as far as I am concerned. I bought a 12MM 30" set off this site last year or the year before. I fitted them to my shooter K-32. I shot a 12MM International Skeet set for years, still have them, and rebarrelled my wife's K-32 with a 28" 12MM set about twenty five years ago. Those barrels came from Germany with a military person. He also had a new K-32 with 30" 12MM barrels for sale for $2000, which I foolishly did not buy. Tell us about your project. Good luck in your search.

3. David McMillen

David McMillen Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I have one for sale. It was back bored to .732 and had Briley extended chokes installed. Barrel work was done by Eyster and choked by them. Serial no. 11,xxx. Not sure if this is an early K-80 barrel or a late K-32 barrel. Excellent condition, 97% plus on blue. Let me know if interested.

David McMillen

4. David McMillen

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Forgot to mention, this is a 30" barrel, 12x12mm.

5. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If Gold Guy is not interested in your set, let me know how much you are asking. Reply on this thread, please.

6. David McMillen

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

eightbore, will do. Also the barrel is NOT ported, come with 4 chokes, 2 skeet and 2 IC. You can get more from Briley.

7. GoldGuy

GoldGuy Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

David,

Thanks for your posts. PM sent.

John C.

8. GoldGuy

GoldGuy Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Eightbore, the link for that barrel you snagged is in the URL above. I actually started there, which confirmed that I was not hunting a unicorn, being new to K-guns and all. Am making the jump to over/unders after 45 years of shooting Browning semi-autos, the last 18 and counting with my "franken" Gold (lots of mods, few original parts, 10mm rib). Over the years, none of the O/Us I lifted felt as sweet as my Gold. A recent exposure to a friend's K-80 gave me a tingle, which resulted in the nice K-32. So, being in, I figured I'd go for both feet...

John C.