1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Kreighoff KS-5 or KX-5

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Sprkee, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sprkee

Sprkee Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Looking to buy a good condition KS-5 or KX-5.

Please send pictures.

Thanks sprkee

2. drejw2

drejw2 Member

0   0   0

I have a KS 5 32 that shoots great. I won last week with it my club handicap championship, and I started trap only 16 months ago. I bought the gun in April on this website It is a release and the softest gun I ever handled and I have 7 other guns. It has a gracoil recoil reducer that can adjust the LOP and a fully adjustable comb. it shoots 70/30 and has a fixed full choke. It has the nickel finish on the receiver and the bluing is excellent, the only thing I can complain about is couple of minute superficial scratches on the stock due to regular use. It comes with 3 extra hangers and the original case. If you are interested I'll let it go for $2600. It will be partially funding my next buy a KX 6. I can guarantee that is the best bang for the buck you will ever find. If you are seriously interested contact me I'll take pictures for you.

3. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I have a KX5 that I just recently bought last month beutiful gun I hate to sell it but money problems have come up since I spent the $3600.00 on it.
    If your interested I will tke what I have in it plus $35 to ship it Let me know I can get you pics.

Jerry Lewis

4. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

pic for you
    [​IMG]

5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

0   0   0

I have a KX-5 w/release trigger, 3 choke tubes, padded adjustable comb, Country Gentleman adjustable recoil pad, Cased in Kreighoff Americase, about 14 1/4" LOP, $3850 + $50 shipping.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

6. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Joel Etchen has one on his website used guns for sale pretty cheap. Looks to be in great shape.

7. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

KS-5 Special 32" W/Americase Has All the Adjustments (Rib,Comb, trigger) Very Nice Gun W/ 5 Choke Tubes 2900.00 SHIPPED To Lower 48 Will E-Mail Pictures To Interested Buyers. Joe W.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.